Wondering how you will directly impact our Federal Practice?
ELXEL Agency is seeking a part-time graphic design intern to assist in the design and production of both online and print materials. He or she will work closely with our Creative Director on a wide variety of projects such as web graphics, text layout, brochures, logos, and flyers.
Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Comfortable with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience or knowledge in production design/text layout
- Attentiveness to different project goals and deadlines
We value our interns for their strong design sensibility and promote their professional development and growth.
In addition, we respect our interns and the work they produce for us! Interns will be compensated for their contribution to the team.
We’d love to have you join the team. To apply, send us a cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio or some samples of your design work.
|Job Category||Design Intern|