ELXEL Creative is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to assist in the design and development of a variety of ambitious and innovative projects. He or she will work closely with the Creative Director producing marketing collateral, event materials, large format graphics, advertisements, web graphics, and more. A well-rounded understanding of typography, layout, and design is essential.
- Participate in various design projects from concept to completion
- Produce drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Listen to feedback in order hone skills and improve design
- Work independently and regularly bring your own ideas to the table
- Create web ads, banners, and graphics
- Assist in the production and layout design of program books, annual reports, and proposals
- Bachelor’s degree, with graphic design major, or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years experience, or equivalent, in a professional services environment, with graphic design as a primary responsibility.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attentiveness to different project goals and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in production design/text layout
- Willingness to be flexible, including working overtime, and performing responsibilities not specifically identified in the job description and assuming new responsibilities as the Department’s needs change.
If you are passionate about design and eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you. To apply, please submit resume and a link to your portfolio or samples of your design work.
|Job Category||Jr Designer|